Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Job Title: Technologist – Security Technology
Position Reports To: IT Security Technology Manager
Business Unit: IT
Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems and information. Operational support of security technologies related to network, endpoint and application security, vulnerability management as well as identity and access management.
§ Must have at least 3 years of experience in a cyber-security related discipline.
· Must have expert proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
o SIEM / SOC / Splunk
o Network Security
o Vulnerability Management
o Federation Services, Cloud Security, Azure
o Malware Hunting
o Application Security
· Experience with any of the following is preferred:
o Multi-Factor Authentication
o Active Directory
o Certificate Services
o NIST Framework
o Microsoft SQL
o Powershell and VBScript
o Security Awareness Programs
o Email Security
o Mobile Security
o Service Now
· Must be security minded and versed in general security best practices
· Security certifications are a plus (CISSP, GIAC, CEH, etc.)
English conversational level-Advanced
· Design system security architecture and develop detailed security designs.
· Engineer, implement and continuously improve security measures for the monitoring and protection of computer systems, applications, networks and information.
· Prepare and document standard operating procedures and processes.
· Configure, support and maintain security systems portfolio.
· Develop technical solutions and tools to mitigate vulnerabilities, respond to security events, automate repeatable tasks and report KPI’s and metrics.
What we offer:
· Competitive salary, benefits above law plus several bonuses based on skills and results.
· Working in a well-established and ambitious company.
· Working with international and important clients.
· Personal development opportunities.
· Great work environment.