Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nearshore Technology is a high-tech outsourcing company providing IT services to Fortune 1000 companies with a focus in Healthcare, Financial Services and Technology. Nearshore is headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. Our goal is to provide high quality IT services with exceptional customer service to our clients while creating a fun environment to work in. Nearshore is passionate about what we do and we are looking for people that share that passion.
Come work for a fun company with great opportunity for growth and training. We know our employees are our most asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
Demonstrates advanced knowledge of software engineering practices and techniques, technology trends, and working knowledge of domain expertise.
Defines, analyzes and interprets needs and requirements for a single component.
Translates the results of analysis into design by Designing solutions to address multiple requirements.
Implements complex software solutions.
Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own job family.
Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and non-standard situations.
Works independently with minimal guidance.
Usually determines own work priorities.
Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
· Bachelor's degree in related field highly recommended but not required
· Following technical skillsets are required for this role
· 5-7 years or more experience in related area
· C# and latest .NET framework
· Working knowledge of middle tier and service.
· Working knowledge of asynchronous programming.
· ADO .NET
· Strong T-SQL Programmer
· ORM and Micro ORM
· RESTFul service
· Design patterns (factory, singleton, inversion of control)
· Working knowledge of dependency injection.
· Automated testing
· Experience in turning user needs and requirements and specification into design and coding.
· Have experience in development best practices such as unit testing
· Have worked with lean/agile development methodologies
· Working well with local team and remote team.
· Single Page Application development using HTML 5, CSS3 and client side Java scripting library.
· Micro-services architecture and development.
Good to have:
· Window Forms (C#)
· Windows Services (C#)
· Windows Mobile CE 3.5 C#
· Windows Communication (WCF)
Location: Merida or Puebla
Travel: Might be traveling to USA. Paid travel expenses.
Salary: Based on skill level and experience
• Relocation Package
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees
Follow us on twitter @nearshore_tech