Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Senior Java Developer
Nearshore Technology is a nearshore outsourcing company providing IT services to Fortune 1000 companies with a focus in Healthcare, Financial Services and Technology. Nearshore is headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. Our goal is to provide high quality IT services with exceptional customer service to our clients while creating a fun environment to work in. Nearshore is passionate about what we do and we are looking for people that share that passion.
Come work for a fun company with great opportunity for growth and training. We know our employees are our most valuable asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
Candidates should have experience in at least the following areas:
· B.S Degree Computer Science or related discipline, M.S. Degree preferred.
· 7-10 yrs experience in software development environment with Java
· Team leadership, project planning/execution
· J2EE development including EJB, JMS, servlets and JSP
· Database design and development using SQL and JDBC
· User interface design and development using Swing
· JUnit testing
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to articulate technically complex ideas to several different audiences
· Web service definition and development
Experience in these areas would be a plus:
· Microsoft SQL Server 2008
· JBoss application server
· XP or agile development
· Ant build scripts
· Jenkins or similar continuous build server
· Subversion or similar source control server
This position also involves:
· Maintaining and enhancing our current generation of software products used by physicians, ECG technicians, and internal business operations.
· Interacting with members of the other local and remote functional groups including device software and IT, as required, to define system architecture and interfaces.
· Working with strategic partners to design and develop integrated solutions.
· Since this team provides software that supports a 24/7 operational support facility, interaction with end users that includes live support is required.
· Being involved in all areas of analysis, design, development, testing and integration.
Location: Puebla, MX (San Diego, CA - 6 months)
Salary: negotiable depending on skill level
• Relocation Package
• Permanent - Full Time Job
• Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
• Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
• 100% Payroll scheme
• Career Path
• Cool offices and a collaborative environment
• American Company culture
• Health & Wellness program for employees
Follow us on twitter @nearshore_tech