Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
60,000 a 70,000
IQ - Invest in Quality is a specialized Talent Attraction firm of IT profiles.
Our client, is an important company focused on IT Services for different clients in the USA, If you are looking forward to relocate, this is your chance.Job Description
· SAP ERP Consultant of our global 2nd level support with focus on Sales and Distribution within our SAP ERP systems
· Provide Technical support and leadership in Global SAP systems
· Provide day to day operation support
· Responsible for incidents / service call investigation, diagnosis, resolution where possible or dispatch to the relevant higher level support
· Provide SAP Expertise in the Supply Change Management Process
The job requires support in the next topics:
· Order Fulfillment
· Schedule agreements
· Sales Order
· Automotive JIT
· Condition Technique
· Handling Units
· Jobs Generation
· Mass updates
· Finance ( Account Determination)
· Controlling (Internal Orders)
· University degree.
· 5+ year’s functional experience with SAP ECC Material Management and Warehouse Management. Additional Experience in other SAP modules are highly valuated
· SAP Integration knowledge of MM / WM in the logistics Modules , Production Planning, Quality Management and Finance and Controlling
· Knowledge in Solution Manager is desirable
· Business process understanding in the manufacturing industry preferable on Automotive Industry appreciate)
· Experience in SAP Template / roll out projects
· Experience in 2 nd level support for SAP systems
· Analytical capabilities
· Independent, structured and able to work with minimal guidance
· Team work capabilities
· Proficient on English language
· Willingness to travel when is required.
AnAn opportunity like this doesn't come along every day. So, if you meet all the criteria please send your resume through this page and we will be in touch for an interview soon.
We want to meet you!!!