Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Open Position: SAP ABAP CONSULTANT
· Degree in Computer Science, software development or similar qualification
· Experienced ABAP developer with good Object Oriented skills
· At least 5 years' experience as a SAP ABAP Developer
· SAP PO/PI experience 7.4 highly desirable
· Ideally knowledge of Web Services, SOAP and REST.
· Experience in interfacing SAP with 3rd party systems
· Full lifecycle implementation experience
· Strong stakeholder management
· Experience of structured systems development and project management methodologies.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
Technical Skills .
· Assist with the development and preparation of project plans and schedules. Provide estimates for development activities.
· Provide technical expertise and technical design to project blueprint activities
· Complete the technical design, build, testing and deployment of software development components
· Ensure work packages are delivered on time, to agreed quality standards
· Complete Unit and Integration testing of work packages in line with agreed processes ensuring completion within allocated timescales.
· Support the acceptance and deployment of new solutions
· Provide 3rd line application support as required, in line with agreed SLA's and in compliance with the defined support processes.
· Be a key participant during input into RFP submissions, proof of concept work, feasibility studies, internal R&D projects and conferences.
· Engagement with SAP in Partner initiatives
· Maintain new capabilities in the SAP development framework and make recommendations when appropriate for continuous improvement
English conversational level –Advanced
What we offer:
· Competitive salary, benefits above law plus several bonuses based on skills and results.
· Working in a well-established and ambitious company.
· Working with international and important clients.
· Personal development opportunities.
· Great work environment.