PROJECT DESCRIPTION The System Requirement Engineer (SysRE) is responsible for defining and maintaining System Requirements matching the Stakeholder Requirements. Additionally he/she will ensure that all requirements are assigned to their respective teams and provide traceability and logistical data pertaining to the requirements coverage and assignments.
Create and maintain Valeo specific documents based on internal rules and guidelines. RESPONSIBILITIES o Analyzes incoming customer requirements and distributes them on customer functions and non-functional requirements.
o Contributes to and maintains master document reference table [MRDT] and [RMP] requirements management plan.
o Creates or updates non-functional requirements based on customer requirements and orphan requirements based on System Architecture.
o Convenes system requirements review meeting when new customer requirements become available
o Sets up and maintain the system requirements/components specification within the requirements management tool and supports the baselining
o Ensures and supervises traceability between customer and system requirements.
o Coordinates review of the system/components requirements with other members of the team (e.g. FOs, System Architect, System Tester, etc)
o Reports on System requirements status to the Project Manager / Core Team Leader
o In case of deviations, defines together with the Functional Core Team countermeasures. If the Functional Core Team cannot solve the issue by itself, will escalate the topic to the R&D PTL and provide adequate information and proposals for decision making.
o Reacts on SIQ requests and to participate to SIQ meetings
• Additional activities
o Conducts feasibility studies, determines staffing levels, cost estimates and develops engineering criteria
Performs analysis to develop design options or recommendations for structures, systems and components SKILLS REQUIRED • Minimum 3 years of automotive industry experience
• Experience in microcontroller or embedded systems required.
• Experience in developing requirements in Doors a required.
• Experience in DFMEA required
• Work experience or coursework in Machine Learning, Computer Vision or Image Processing an advantage.
• Work experience with Ultra Sonic Sensor Systems an advantage.
• Experience in Vector CANoe an advantage.
• ASPICE, ISO26262 and Cyber Security training an advantage.
• Experience with vision systems (camera, imager technology) preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Confident, articulate, self motivated, determined & energetic. Must be able to engage with customer and build strong relationship.
Self-starter, motivated individual who can work alone, with little supervision.
Excellent English language is a must.